Preparing for your Denver Oculoplastics Office Visit
The Office Visit
We want your appointment to be as smooth as possible. Here are some good tips for the office visit.
1. Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment to fill out paperwork and check in
2. Bring your driver's license, insurance card and any referral that is necessary for your insurance
3. If you were referred by a doctor please bring all the doctor's notes
4. If you have had any imaging (CAT scan/MRI) or bloodwork done, please bring those results. Additionally please bring CD's of the Cat Scan or MRI to the appointment for Dr Thiagarajah to review
5. There are new patient forms that are filled out when you arrive. You can download them both here and fill them out before your appointment to expedite your visit